PAPERLESS DELIVERY OF OBLIGATORY DOCUMENTS
CASE STUDY: ENERGY SECTOR
Blockchain base delivery of energy contracts concluded in MEP telephone channel eliminate the need of face to face contacts with end users and paper distribution of documents.
Our solution provides compliance with GDPR and EU Durable Medium regulation which eliminates the need of posting signed agreements, providing the MEP huge savings related to the paper documents processing and traditional post distribution costs.
In the major scope of this project the system provides a full functionality to send and store contract documents signed by MEP with the customer’s consent and a web-based platform which allows publishing and retrieval of the documents using DLT/blockchain technology.
How it works
Energy Agreement Publication on DLT through customized publication Panel
Clients blockchain identity creation based on data extracted directly form the Agreement
Agreement cryptografically secured in PDF format published on DLT
End Users are notified by sms/email and get easy web and mobile access to their cryprografica
Value delivered to customer
Significant cost reduction
On paper delivery of obligatory documents to customers
Efficient and Fast
Two-way fully digital business communication with customers in real time even during sales process
Transparency and regulatory compliance
Related to Durable Medium
- Cryptographically secure tamper-proof data model
- Simple user experience providing sensitive private data encryption and secure documents storage in distributed database
- Interoperability with existing corporate CRM solutions
- Possibility to integrate Corporate electronic seal and qualified timestamp
- Minimum manual operations – implemented logic and business rules to create the final version of the contract and its attachments
- Documents delivery notifications ( sms/email notification services integrated with the solution)
- Documents transparency, immutability and accessibility for the MEP and the customers;Possible integration with existing MEP customer serving platforms.